Okay, Episode 1 is in the can and has gotten some positive feedback… as in, nobody has just come right out and told us we had to stop.
So, we’re going to continue doing them. That being the case, here are a few things you might like to know about the podcast.
1) The podcast will be done on a bi-weekly basis, but we reserve the right to do special shows whenever we are in a particularly goofy mood and all four of us are online.
2) We want more Ratshag, just like you do. Ratters is a naturally reticent individual, a person of refinement and sensitivity. We’re going to ‘encourage’ him to share with us more, by having an ‘Ask the Ratter’ segment.
3) Segment? Are you guys really that organized? No, no we’re not. These shows are live, unedited, totally unedited, what we hear is what you get. I will admit to having written a closing remarks paragraph so I don’t screw up the website address when I read it off live. But no, we’re not going to have regular segments that are recorded seperately. We ARE going to have questions to ask, that are posed by you. For the next podcast, I know that Bre has some RP stuff to ask Ratters about his characters, and to be honest, I want the answers also.
4) Will you have guests? Yes and no. The idea of the podcast is not only to just have fun and be ourselves, but also to have the same voices every time, people that you can come to know and recognise by voice if you’re crazy enough to come back for more. What we do plan on doing is, when someone wants to take a show off, is to invite other guildies of the Sidhe Devils to come on the show and chat with us. It IS the Sidhe Devils Gone Wild, after all.
5) Will you do the show live with people listening in, and a live chat room? I have no idea right now. I think that we would all be totally fine with doing that, but before we even think about it we want to nail down the process of doing a show, getting the sound levels even and the lag down. Once we can reliably get a show done, we will actively look into live shows. So you know, at this time we will be doing shows on Wednesday evenings from 7 to 8 PM Central time, planning on 1 hour shows, with some wiggle room for craziness. So if we do go live, you can expect that to be the time they’d be on.
If you have more questions about the show itself and our plans, by all means ask them here!